From April 8th to 9th, “Artificial Intelligence Large Model Technology Summit Forum” will be held in Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou. At the same time, “the Artificial Intelligence Training Course for Primary and Secondary School Teachers” will be held on April 9th. Experts from CAAI science and technology service group will be invited to explain the knowledge of artificial intelligence education in primary and secondary schools, share practical cases and teaching skills with teachers to help them become qualified in teaching artificial intelligence.
1. Technology teachers and information technology teachers of primary and secondary schools, and teachers who are interested in offering artificial intelligence courses are welcome to attend.
2. The lecturers are senior scholars and technical experts from well-known universities and enterprises such as: Tsinghua University, Beijing Institute of Technology, Renmin University of China and Genentech.
3. The lecturers will introduce the development of artificial intelligence courses in other schools in China, so that participants can understand the latest trends in AI education and learn more practical experience.
4. The training will take a concentrated teaching mode, combining theoretical lectures, demonstrations and practical operations. It will focus on learning experience and efficiency, enabling participants to communicate directly with the experts on site.
5. After the training, participating teachers will be awarded the course-completion certificate of “the Artificial Intelligence Training Course for Primary and Secondary School Teachers” by CAAI.
Contact: Ms. Hon