According to the Regulations for the Evaluation of the Fellows of the Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAAI), the nomination of fellow candidates for the 2023 CAAI will be launched in March.
Eligibility Requirements of Fellow Candidates
1) The candidate has made prominent achievements and innovative contributions in AI research and technological development both at home and abroad.
2) The research results of the candidate have played a leading role in AI-related industries, or the papers published in high-level journals or conferences have had a profound academic impact at home and abroad.
3) The candidate has more than five years of senior membership (those who have made outstanding contributions to the Association are exempt from this requirement) and have contributed prominently to the development of the Association.
Nomination of Fellow Candidates
1) CAAI members cannot self-nominate. Each fellow candidate must be nominated by three nominators.
2) The nominators must be fellows of the Association, and each may nominate no more than two fellow candidates each year.
3) The nominators will need to fill out the Nomination Form for Fellow Candidates of the CAAI (see Appendix).
Fellow Evaluation Procedures
The Fellow Evaluation Committee will review the nomination procedures and confirm the qualifications of the nominees. Once the confirmation is done, the candidates will be officially identified and their forms will be submitted to a panel of experts for evaluation. The results will be posted on the official website for five working days. If no objections are raised, the selected candidates will officially become fellows of the CAAI.
Submission of the Nomination Form
Nominees are requested to submit their signed forms to the Office of the Fellow Evaluation Committee through email before March 31, 2023.
For any questions during the nomination process, please consult the Office of the Fellow Evaluation Committee.
Contact: Jia Xiaoli